Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm ENGAGED!!!

That's right! And you heard it here, ummm, 150th hand. lol (I pulled that number out of thin air, but it could be true. If you are reading it here first then you haven't been on Facebook to see my four or five posts about it. haha)

Part of the reason that it wasn't here first? Well, I had many many many phone calls to make so that my important people didn't hear it from a third party source. (Namely family, don't get upset people I didn't call, I love you too!)

So yes, it's official! It's funny, I knew people would be asking when and where, but my mother started it all 20 minutes after the proposal! Ummmm, yeah, not something we'd really discussed/decided yet. lol (other than the afore-mentioned thoughts)

Details post to follow! (There's a video!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment