Sunday, May 15, 2011

I don't quite see the appeal...

... of having paper straws at your wedding.

Maybe it makes me more of a "traditionalist", but I just don't see why certain brides love them.

I'm sure they work fine, and I'm sure they don't... well... deteriorate in your beverage as you drink. Because that would defy the very purpose of a straw. And although I certainly like their clean look, and the fact they come in multiple colors, I just don't see what they add to your special event. I suppose if you were having a themed wedding, they might fit in.

But there are some brides that simply squee over them, theme or not, and I'm not sure I understand.

Are there any current wedding trends that you dislike? Any that are a little off the radar that you wish more brides would love?

No comments:

Post a Comment